Terms & conditions
- By using or attempting to use this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This offer commences at 12.00 (AEDT) on 01 June 2017 and ends at 12.00 (AEDT) on 1 July 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- The offer entitles you to 10% off the product subtotal price (excluding postage) when you spend more than $100 or 15% + $100 Drink Me Voucher when you spend more than $200 nextmart.com.au during the Promotion Period.
- To redeem this offer during the Promotion Period, just simply purchase the product and the discount will be applied automatically.
- Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction.
- The discount will be applied to item cost only and will not apply to postage costs.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other NEXTMART offer, coupon or voucher.
- NEXTMART reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount in circumstances where it believes a sale or purchase of any item as part of this sale has not been made in good faith. This includes any collusive conduct by buyers or any other conduct which NEXTMART considers unfair or untoward.
- Your nextmart.com.au account must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by NEXTMART). If you do not have an account with us, you will have to sign up in order to get this offer.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Pick ups are NOT allowed for this promotion. This offer is NOT available in store, strictly online purchase ONLY.
- To the extent permitted by law, NEXTMART will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- All monetary amounts specified in this terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD) unless expressly stated otherwise.
- NEXTMART reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on nextmart.com.au.
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Victoria.